It started with 1 then turned into 3 then 4. What am I talking about? Mario Kart! The new game for the wii. Ron got it for his birthday and it's a lot of fun. I must admit I love to play it.
This is great! But, I have to comment on your song list. The other day I heard "Man, I Feel Like a Woman," and I TOTALLY think of you when I hear it.:) You would blast it in your van and help me sing along. Krazy Kristen!!
5 comments:
It cracks me up to see a grown man playing video games.
Santa has been contemplating bringing that to our home.
It sounds like it would be a hit!
I love video games! Would love to try out the new ones...
We want this game! Thanks for the great review. I'll have to leave feedback for Santa...
This is great! But, I have to comment on your song list. The other day I heard "Man, I Feel Like a Woman," and I TOTALLY think of you when I hear it.:) You would blast it in your van and help me sing along. Krazy Kristen!!
Was that like one of those sacrificial presents? Thinking more of the kids than himself... I thought so.
Post a Comment