Does anyone even live there right now? You're house is SO clean!What did you do with the kids?Hah!Your home is beautiful. I bet it will sell soon. There are so many great things about it!
Looks Great... we would buy it if we were moving to CT anytime soon... But I am never moving again! At least I say that for now. Good Luck!
Love the house! Are you sad to be leaving?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Does anyone even live there right now? You're house is SO clean!
What did you do with the kids?
Hah!
Your home is beautiful. I bet it will sell soon. There are so many great things about it!
Looks Great... we would buy it if we were moving to CT anytime soon... But I am never moving again! At least I say that for now. Good Luck!
Love the house! Are you sad to be leaving?
Post a Comment