Friday, December 12, 2008

Just a thought


Which one are you?

This week has been well, good and interesting.... My friend and I painted this week and I had my Hometeacher ( Bro. Gilmore) help put in a new toilet. I took out a sink and put in a new one with a beautiful faucet. Then I put in a vanity light and finally I had some help from a neighbor , he help take out the kitchen faucet and I put one in, it's awesome. I was feeling pretty blessed but this morning, oh baby! Well, I have been in the basement doing a little work. Lets just say I have fans on and a sore back, and a thank you to the ladies that helped! You know God doesn't give you more than you can handle, so I'm being of good cheer. It's better to go through something crappy with a smile than not. Now picture this in your mind..a person in the mud with a smile vs. a person in the mud with a crabby face. I like the smiling mud face. You know there are lots of bad things around us, but I have decided to look on the bright side. Really, who would you like to hang out with, crabby kristen that's always crabby or krazy kristen the krazy one? Krazy is always best!

3 comments:

Amy Coons said...

HOly cow Kristen!! Mrs. Fix-it huh? Good luck with it all!! And you are always going to be Krazy Kristen!!

House of Stiles said...

Hi Kristen... we heard about the great "flood". We hope it all gets dried up fast. We like the happy Kristen! You should have posted some photos of you cleaning up with a big smile on your face... well that may be too much to ask. Love YA!

Neil and Ms.T said...

Hey, I just posted your family on our blog list. Thanks for coming to visit the McMurdie BLOG. It's new to me, but I love it because it keeps me close to family and friends.
Thanks, T
Just got home from my back surgery. I'm glad to be home. The surgery was huge, but I am doing so well!

Followers